2023 - Admissions MS/M.PHIL
MS/ M.PHIL. ADMISSIONS 2023
Click here for Fee Details
Government College University Hyderabad is pleased to offer the MS/MPhil admissions in the following departments:
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Education
- Department of Business Administration (MBA)
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of English
MS / MPhil Programs Pre-requisite
- Masters/ 04 years BS degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualification from any HEC recognized university/institution.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.4 on a scale of 4.00 in the semester system.
- 50% marks in the annual system.
- GRE –GAT/HAT/General test developed at University, with passing score of 60%.
A valid GAT-General test as per HEC criteria with passing score of 50%.
- To apply for any 18 Years program/ discipline admission, students are advised to register on the university’s portal https://www.admissions.gcuh.edu.pk
- Sign in to download the challan for registration.
- Admission processing fee is Rs. 3000/ -(non-refundable)
- Submit the online application along with all the required documents on the portal.
- Last date of application: june, 19th, 2023
- Date for the GAT (General) Test by GCUH: to be announced later
- Departmental test and interview to be announced later
- Commencement of classes: August, 2023
- Time of classes: After 1:00 PM
DR. ZAHID ALI
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Government College University, Hyderabad.